Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bachin' It

Cabana Boy is on the road. I have the house and schedule all to myself! Right now, I'm wanting a nap, though. Here's something I've been working on for Operation Write Home.


I love this faerie by Alicia Krupsky (Wishes and Dreams set, Gina K. Designs). The love stamp is by Asela Hopkins (Dream Birds, Gina K. Designs). The base and back ground cardstock is GKD, as is the patterned paper on the left. I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils, and added some fun ribbon work using Offray sheer ribbon.

She's so cheery - I know someone will love receiving her with a message from their soldier. Thanks for stopping by today!

Ciao,
♥ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!