Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Generous Prize Sponsor!

Sunshine does it again!!




Sunshine's Stamp Creations is the bonus prize sponsor for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!

Here is THIS WEEK'S BONUS PRIZE!!!




This bonus prize includes the following: 4 Mini Slate Labels, 1 card adhesive rhinestones, Prima flowers, Alterable Notebook, Chipboard label holders, chipboard shapes - stars, wine lovers tags, Ayleen's Super Tacky Glue, Glue Dots, 3 "Footprints" silver charms, Buttons, Fabric stickers, and Sunshine's Stamps Christmas Card----------Valued at $45.00


All you need to do is follow the participation instructions on Priscilla's blog to enter your project for the prize drawing by December 8th. I hope you're inspired to have fun and play along!

Ta for now, ~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!