Friday, December 31, 2010

Reverb10 - Core Story

December 31 – Core Story 


What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.) (Author: Molly O’Neill)


For me, the central story is God will Lead. God will Guide. He knows the path, and I may divert but I cannot divert His path.


If you follow Christ - you know. If you don't, I respect you. If you have questions, ask. I am here. I may not have "the" answer, but I won't lie to you. 


I simply follow my Lord.
~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!