Saturday, January 1, 2011

A NEW YEAR...Lots of NEW sponsorships...and a WORD of THANKS...

Hey EVERYONE!

We hope that you are enjoying a little hiatus from the hustle and bustle of Christmas and New Year's and cannot WAIT to resume our challenge on January 8th! 2011 is going to be bringing you some EXCITING new themes, challenges, guest Designers, and TONS of new sponsorships thanks to my awesome coordinators, Margie and Tasha!

I want to thank EVERYONE for their support of Oh, Alice as we are coming up on a year of challenges-I cannot BELIEVE IT! It wouldn't be possible without you and without my AMAZINGLY TWISTED team :)

On that note, we are just stopping by today with a note of THANKS for all of our valued players and sponsors!!

All of our projects today are done using NIKKI SIVILS papers and embellishments...and not only are we SO grateful for that, we are THRILLED to announce that NIKKI SIVILS will be our first sponsor of 2011 and we have a HUGE surprise for you all NEXT WEEK, right here at Oh, ALICE!

Stay tuned and until then, please accept our SINCERE Thanks:


This project features a SomeOddGirl image colored with copics and distress inks, Nikki Sivils paper (gorgeous!), letter stickers and button, and some Stampin' Up fabric ribbon.

Stay home, enjoy the new year, and stay healthy! And again - a HUGE thanks to all our sponsors and participants! You rock!
~ky

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderfully creative 2011 Ky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ky,super job on this card! I love the image!
    Great job putting this together, it came together beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!