Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverb10 - Appreciate

December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)


Technology. There are a lot of other things I appreciate from this year, but technology is what has held it together. 


The internet allows me to be "out" among friends without risking infection. It has allowed me to learn many things, especially at 3 a.m. It kept Cabana Boy and me together when he was away at the academy for 8 weeks. It allowed him to find this great new job, and me to find this nice rental home we enjoy.


I think I express my gratitude by making sure I'm never without it. I share my knowledge of it with friends. I honor the lessons and people with things I create from what I've learned and who all I have met. It occupies both my time and my budget in a large sort of way. :-)


~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!