Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb10 - Future Self

December 21 – Future Self. Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Bonus: Write a note to yourself 10 years ago. What would you tell your younger self?) (Author: Jenny Blake)


Five years from now: I will be 30 lbs lighter, 100% better organized, in a home that we will keep for several  years. I will be accomplished in some art endeavors that I struggle with now. I will still be head over heels in love with the man I married five years ago. I will be stronger in my health management, I will be weaker in some ways physically, stronger emotionally but more resilient over all. For the year ahead, my advice will be: this, too, shall pass.


As for the 10 years past - that might be a novel, so I will add that to my other writing assignments.


~ky

1 comment:

  1. :-) I love the cheerfulness you write with here. Brava, you!

    I am grateful I found you today via Reverb 10!

    My Future and Past Selves chat.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!