Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some pictures from this weekend.

Karl (#564 on the left) ran his first 10K of the season. 10K is 6.2 miles, and he did it in 45 minutes and 49 seconds. Not bad for someone who describes himself as approaching middle age.



I enjoyed being able to watch the first finishers, but really hated that I had to sit this one out. Oh well, the local race is Mother's Day so I'm focusing on that. These will soon have a home on a scrapbook page, so you will see them again! Thanks for stopping by.

Ta for now, ~ky

3 comments:

  1. yay for Karl! :) that is so awesome. I can't even run a mile without feeling like I am going to die! Hope you get to go out and participate soon hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your hunky man! You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for Karl!! I think I'd probably have a heart attack!!LOL

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!