Friday, March 20, 2009

An Egg-stra Special HHHangover!

Wow! Angela was really good to us this week. Go to Unity Stamp Company's blog and check out the deals. They run through Sunday!
I made this card to compete in the hip hop challenges to use an oval, and to use spring colors. This also complied with the Unity addicts challenge to use something not intended for this craft.
Below are close-ups of the bookmark held by the tea bag packaging. I had a lot of fun paper piecing the butterflies, and playing with this adorable turtle and egg!

I used a lot of different products on this. To save space here, just go to this link to find the supplies. Don't forget to check the Unity blog for all the fabulous ladies who made Unity projects to share with you today. Some of those same ladies will be chatting it up on Splitcoast if you'd like to join us.
Have a happy weekend!
Ta for now, ~ky

16 comments:

  1. This is tea-riffic!!!! LOL!!! Seriously....it's really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Ky... all of these are absolutely gorgeous!!!! :) Have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the turtle. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the card and the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff, Ky! I love it all, especially your turtle card. cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I love it! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, Ky! Love the shades of color you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhhh i LOVE these. such beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo seriously CAAAAAAUUUUUTE Ky!!!! I love the tea bag idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a bang up job on these!! Totally awesome, Ky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just hopping through the Project Parade...I;ve never seen using a tea bag (either I'm out of the loop or your bleeding edge. lol). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun project. Great job with the verve parade.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!