Monday, October 10, 2011

Suggles

Aahhh we've been enjoying such lovely weather the last 2 weeks. We've even had to turn on the air conditioner! I'm pleased to say we are returning to more autumnal weather in a few days.

{click to enlarge}

I like to play the Greeting Farm challenges. I really loved the Friday Spy-Day challenge where the DT picks a card from the gallery and we get to use it for inspiration. I decided to use the sample layout for my inspiration. I recently won this set over at the Greeting Farm's SCS forum on their release day. He's part of the My Guy Ian set. I lurrrves him!

{click to enlarge}
This little cutie is Snuggles! Can you guess why I love this image?? Tee hee! Just so many cute ways you could work this image. It was a special gift (thanks, Jess!) that I will treasure for a long time. I made this card to play another Greeting Farm challenge to use black, white and just one other color.

Speaking of snugly bunnies and warm weather...


There's Miss Tinker hanging out during our bunny romp time. All the buns just love their grassy yard, and sunshine. I really thought we would be stuck indoors by this time of the year, but not just yet...

I'm so glad you stopped by today. Don't forget, you can still donate to Operation Julie's Smile (button, top right)! Have a great day!

♥ ~ky

Recipes:
Ian - 
The Greeting Farm, My Guy Ian stamp
Gina K Designs, Holiday Greetings
Distress and Memento inks
Gina K pure luxury cardstock
Misc pieces of very old patterned paper
Copic markers
Jute twine
Robin's Nest dew drops
EK Success and SU punches


Snuggles-
The Greeting Farm, Snuggles
Gina K pure luxury cardstock
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found patterned paper, Breeze
Distress inks with Spellbinder's die mask
Gina K button
Copic markers
Hobby Lobby ribbon
Twinery twine pom pom
Robin's Nest dew drops
Cuttlebug embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. Great coloring on those sweet cards. Love the twine on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cards and your masculine one fits our challenge beautifully! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!