Friday, October 28, 2011

Oldie!

Oops - I've left my blog unattended! No telling what someone could have stopped by and stuck on it. Ok - here's a little project I made awhile back but didn't have time to blog about at the time.

I used Verve's Beautiful You set for this card, and I really love how it turned out. It was one of the sketches the Verve gals post for the monthly challenge, back in September (week 3). I really love their challenges, and they are so sweet to let you play with any stamps.


I really liked the center band - it's a page out of an old book I have, that I folded into an accordion, then colored with Distress Inks. There's just a hint of Sakura glitter pen, and a pearl for the flower. This card makes me really happy. 

I hope you've had a happy day. See you again soon! I promise not to leave the blog alone nearly as long!

Ta!
♥ ~ky

Recipe:
Gina K Designs pure luxury cardstock, tan leather
SEI patterned papers, Granny's Kitchen (retired)
Verve Beautiful You stamp set
Misc Spellbinders dies
EK Success border punches
Offray ribbon
Bazzill brads, misc pearl, Gina K button
Memento and Distress inks
Book paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!