Monday, October 3, 2011

Old News is Good News

Yeah, so you've probably heard by now, but it bears repeating. The Greeting Farm is the newest member company of Splitcoast Stampers! Woohoo!!

They had a wonderful release party full of chatting, prize drawings, and all around fun over on their new forum. Yep - a whole new forum with challenges and contests and, oh yeah - their heART journaling forum, too!

Speaking of release... did you see their new, totally Ca-UTE sets? They are doing some of their sets in clear photopolymer acrylic. Now, I haven't bought any of these yet to try them out, but the reviews indicate that their polymer is superior to those cheaper, tear-prone, hard to ink polymers. I'm gonna try them really soon!


This is Furever - and it's adorrrrbz! You don't need to have pets to need this set. How fun would it be to keep in touch with these cuties? Or how about some tea??


YES it's Tea-rrific! Totally ready for an Alice-style tea party. I think these are gotta-haves!

Ok - so TGF is also having a special World Card Making Day/SCS challenge. The gist is to CASE (copy and share everything) a member of the design team. You have until Thursday night to play along (please see the link for details).

I decided to CASE Joni Wilson's card:

Isn't this DARLING? I adore the black and white, with just a hint of warm grey. I didn't have the exact paper or image, so I just played as closely to her elements as I could. This is what I made:

{click to enlarge}

I just love the Sweet and Toxic set. It's perfect for so many applications. I colored her up with my Copics, added just a hint of the subtle greyed-yellow from the SU! paper, and a little Tim Holtz embossing folder. I really like how this came together.

It's your turn, now! Go play the challenge, and upload your card. Check out the new forum, and the BRAND NEW design team. Jump on in, the water's fine!

Ta!
♥ ~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!