Friday, December 18, 2015

Are You Ready?

Christmas is almost here! EEEK! I haven't gotten my cards all made, in fact I was late with my Thanksgiving cards! It's a good thing you can be thankful at any time.


You might want to ask Santa for some cash. 

Just sayin' because this release is full of possibilities! You can start shopping on January 5, but you can start making your list now!

Here's a little project that was so very easy! This stamp set is in a bundle with the dies. Add the paper, and you've instantly got a dozen cards to make! Or more!

Psst - Blushing Bride glimmer paper! Swoon!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Or how about your husband? Doesn't he need a little reminder that you would be lost without him? Another fun combo set - papers, stamps, and embossing folder! Presto! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




This set makes me laugh, and it has so many fun, whimsical uses. Seriously! It's a host set, you can earn it with a $150 class. And do you think that's out of your reach? You can have an online party and earn it!

I'm so excited about these new ways to express your love, admiration, support, and most of all, your silly connections with those you love!


Tinker wanted to tell you hi. So, hi! Have a great day. I'll be back soon with more to share!

Ta for now,
~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!