Sunday, December 11, 2011

There's Still Time!

Did you know this was VSN weekend? Did you know you still have time to play along? I didn't get all of the challenges completed because Santa came early. I plan to finish my cards and projects today or tomorrow. Yep, VSN is open until 10 p.m. EST on Monday night! Here's a sample of what I made:

{Click on any image to enlarge}

You don't have to make just cards! I channeled my inner Tim for this tag. This challenge involved making a project from packaging or wrapping paper - celebrating all those wonderful gifts we get!


I made this card for my sister because her birthday is so close to Christmas. This challenge was to find inspiration in your wardrobe. I love the Narnia reference for this challenge!


And you know I couldn't go through the night without a bunneh!! Lydia challenged us to make a project using the CUTEST bunneh photo as inspiration. We were to represent what gave us the warm fuzzies! SQUEEE!!

Ok - so there's a little sampling of all the fun you can have at Virtual Stamp Night. It is a wonderful time to share inspiration and laughter with other stampers.

Alrighty - I'm gonna be busy today. Hope to see you over there!

♥ ~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!