Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey Girlfriend!

I am getting back into the swing of things, finally. We had a big push getting VSN samples out the door, and then I had a writing assignment, and some other art due in December. Finally, I have rested my muse enough to start feeling the need to create again. Does that ever happen to you?


Well, here's a card that I made for Virtual Stamp Night, but never got around to sharing with you. I used the salting technique with alcohol inks to create this stained glass or tie dyed effect in the background. The bird is from Gina K Designs Falling For You set, the sentiment is from the You Go Girl set, and the tree is from the Strength and Hope set.

The new year is upon us. Wherever did the time go? I am working on my visions for the new year and would love to hear about your plans. Let me know you stopped by!

Ta for now!
♥ ~ky

3 comments:

  1. Kyra,
    I enjoyed your cards over at OWH Stars and Stamps so much I wanted to visit your blog.
    I am enjoying the inspiration I find here. I can't wait to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a GORGEOUS background! going to have to check into that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyra, This is a great card. Just wanted to drop you a comment because you don't see to be getting my emails. (Maybe they are winding up in a junk folder?) Should be one from 1/27 and 2 sent today. I did get your pics, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!