Thursday, September 15, 2011

Well Hello!

I seem to be following a pattern here. Three posts in a row with Greeting Farm stamps! I love them. The Greeting Farm suffered a major server melt-down and lost a lot of their gallery. I lost a few images, but others lost a lot more. Bless TGF's hearts, they've been working round the clock to get their gallery back up!

{click to enlarge}

I made this cutie for a TGF challenge awhile back. I just love these bunnies. It's a really old set, called Lucky Bunnies, and I made the card for Mystery Monday's when Amy's card was featured.

I created this flower using an EK Success border punch, a big button and some embroidery floss.


Really loving some new, inexpensive goodies to hold me over until we get some bills out of the way. I'm always up to something! Thanks for dropping by today, it really means a lot!

I can't believe this week is nearly over. Do you have fun plans for the weekend? I'm toying with a motorcycle trip, if the weather is favorable. I'm so glad that we have football going on now!

Ciao, baby!
♥ ~ky

Recipe: Gina K Pure Luxury base paper, Basic Grey patterned papers, May Arts ribbon, DMC embroidery floss, Copic and SU! markers, Michael's tulle and rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!