Friday, June 3, 2011

Manly Cards

Here's some of my recent work. I really took a lot of inspiration from Theresa Momber from Stamp TV for these cards. She is one of the best scenery background creators I know.

{click to enlarge}

I used stamps from Theresa's Sending Sunshine, Gina K pure luxury papers, and going grey ink from SU.

{click to enlarge}

The train is from Theresa's set, Life is Good. I added the scrollwork from Lovely Labels 3, sentiment from Springtime Silhouettes, and trees from Follow Your Dreams. I love how these sets all work together. Gina and her artists are nothing short of genius!

These will be heading overseas to our Heroes to send back to their families. If you would like to help our heroes stay in touch with home, check out Operation Write Home.

Thanks for visiting,
♥ky

2 comments:

  1. They turned out great and will be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. The first one is lovely (looks like a nice spot to read a book).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuuu! These are SO gorgeous. I'm in love with the monochromatic tone. They look so soft & pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!