Saturday, April 17, 2010

All Things Unity!!

Welcome back for another dose of mojo from the All Things Unity team! Welcome to Lynn Miller as our guest ATU gal! Thanks to all of you who played along with us during our last challenge. We hope you enjoyed it!

This time we use the challenge of Up in the Sky with our Unity stamps. You can use any stamp that make you think of things you would find Up in the Sky. Such as clouds, stars, birds, planes, sun, etc. You could also use any quotes that spark you imagination in this way. Here's my sample to help you get started.


{click to enlarge}

This is Petey the peacock (by artist Lindsay Spencer!) and I just adore him! He loves to get all fixed up for a night on the town. Just a basic layout glammed up with bling! I find that simple things work reliably well.

Want to play along? You know you do!! If you do, the keyword this week is ATU04. All entries are due by May 1st at 11:59 PM EST. Please link your creation to the All Things Unity blog so we can come visit you!

Ta for now, ~ky

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty Ky! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petey is incredible! No wonder you adore him. The colours you loved him up with are phenomenal. And the bling--Gorjus!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!