Monday, January 25, 2010

H{ippity} Hop! Live from Anaheim - it's CHA Nights!

Oh my...we are having a blast here at CHA. So much to see, so many people to meet, so much to do...it's fantastic! We're just across the street from Disney, but the park can't even turn a head compared to the beauty and fun in the Convention Center!


Eryn, Ky and Michelle at the {ippity} booth

I love how generous all the attending companies and businesses have been. Not only have we been treated to demonstrations of products and patient instruction from industry leading crafters, but we've been given samples to take home for experimenting. I cannot wait to show you things I've learned!

I was able to learn from Heidi Swapp using Tattered Angels products - the differences, the nuances, her favorites, her tricks and tips. It was *awesome*!



Heidi Swapp shows attendees how to use new Tattered Angels' products.

Beautiful people. Graciously sharing. Encouraging, empowering, evolving.

I love it. LOVE it!!

So...I've been a little distracted, I've been a lot overstimulated, and a lot sleep deprived. This is the project I tossed together using my Make and Take from Basic Grey's new Kioshi line.



{click to enlarge}

Yes, I know...it's not a great project, but it is something terrific to me...it's a moment in time that will remind me of CHA for years to come. It will remind me of the ippity girls, and Kelly, from Kentucky, at Basic Grey who talked to me of how she came to work for them. Beautiful people, the heart of every product and every company I've come in contact with so far.

Imperfect people, imperfect companies...doing what they do, and putting themselves out there to help us take the next step along our creative pathway. I hope you are inspired to try something, just for the fun of seeing what you get when X meets Y and gets combined with Z. Such fun!

Oh - I'm an {ippity} chick now... watch out for future sales!! You are going to LOVE the new sets. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! See you soon with more CHA updates!

Cool runnings - peace be the journey.  ~ky

22 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Ky! Love that you are selling {ippity} now! Yeah! I can't wait until I get my hands on the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute project-congrats on your ippity adventure and enjoy cha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty projects, and hope you have fun at CHA :)!

    Inky Hugs,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Ky! Thanks so much for sharing some CHA pics - especially with the Ippity girls! Have a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky woman! I am so jealous you already have seen the Ippity and Unity new releases... and in person even! I love your memory creation to remind you of CHA! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY on joining ippity!!!! I think this project is great and I love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun pics and your card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun - enjoy! Lovely project. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lucky ;) and congrats on signing up

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you look like you are having so much fun.. and the three of you are so beautiful!! love this card and have lots more fun for me KY!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to be there---totally jealous:) Have lots of fun! Love this project!!! YOU ROCK, KY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you've written! You know, this crafting "world" is such a great bunch of people. Everyone is so uplifting and gracious of each other! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project and thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it is a great project and the memories that go with it make it even more special. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you are having fun and that you are a new Ippity Chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the update - looking forward to all the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can imagine all the fun you must be having! Great card for your book to remember CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you are having a fun time at CHA. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! Thanks for the CHA update, I am so glad that you were able to go and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card...and the new BG pp!!! I'm so jealous...but glad you get to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. COngrats on joining ippity.. I'm thinking about it.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!! And surrounded by so many other awesome and talented friends and crafty stuff!!! Wowza girl!! You are in your element and I'm extremely happy FOR you!!!! Big HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!