Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Boxing Day!

I'm boxing up cards to send off to Operation Write Home today. Remember that Boxing Day episode from M*A*S*H? I love that bit! Here is another set I put together:



{click to enlarge}

I used Monday Mojo's sketch #118 for the layout, and colors from Embellish Magazine's challenge. I entirely forgot to include snowflakes on my card. Yikes! Oh well, I still like how they turned out. Patterned paper is My Mind's Eye (yellow) and Basic Grey (brown). The rest of the components, including stamps, are all Gina K.

I'm off to make some more cards, and enjoy today's football bowl games. I hope you have a great day!

Cool runnings - peace be the journey. ~ky

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Share the address you send them to, thats a fantastic idea!!!~

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!