Thursday, December 17, 2009

Freakin' Friday!

Yep - you guessed it! It's another fantastic full-featured friends with flair Friday! Freakin' get outta here! Where has this year gone?? This is the last customer hop for Unity for this year. So, fill up on the fabulousity as you hop around the flair tree! {ok...maybe I've had too much eggnog!}



{click to enlarge}

I did this card for the Card Positioning System sketch challenge #145. I played with my distress inks to make the middle band. The star was cut freehand out of Gina K's metallic cardstock, Silver Lining. It's so shimmery!

You really need to check out Angela's blog (over at Unity) for the specials this weekend. She's still doing the garage sale thing! Yay for us!!! And keep your eyes peeled for that special blinkie that lets you know you can put your name in for the free stamps!

Today, sister company {ippity} will be announcing their final design team members. I'm very excited to see who gets these last two spots! ETA: Congrats to Lisa Henke and Michelle Woerner!

Saturday, I will have a new post with a special Sunshine Stamp Creation. Monday, I will unveil my "new" OLD style project! I'm giddy about sharing this - I know, to most folks, it's no big deal, but to me, I finally feel my stamping self has met my older creative self, leaving me in creative harmony! YAY!! Ok... leave me a comment then off you go: RONA is your next freakin' crafty friend!

Ta for now! ~ky

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the big star! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Gotta love the distress inks. Looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Ky...LOVE it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute, Ky! LOL too much eggnog ;) LOVE how you write and your card is ADORABLE! That star is great and I LOVe that sentiment! Have a wonderful Christmas week and can't wait to see what you have for us next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ky! Love it~ the star is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv this Ky! Have a safe and very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!