Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ildi Company Celebrates Thanksgiving

Hi folks! Many of you may not know that Monday was Thanksgiving in Canada. To me, this just signals that Oct 12 through Nov 29 should be official Thanksgiving season. A time when weight doesn't matter, and you can eat all you want calorie-free!! Yeah...I live in dreamland... Here's a little something for all my Canadian friends now, and for my US friends for next month.



{click to enlarge}

This image is from Ildi Company - it's Cuddles in Autumn Thanks. You can get yours at Ildi's Store! Isn't this a sweet picture? The sentiment and circle saying are from Gina K's latest releases.

This card makes me want to head to the kitchen to bake. So...I think that's where I'm headed. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday, and I really appreciate you stopping by! Don't forget about the blog candy!!

Ta for now, ~ky

Recipe: base paper, Cosmo Cricket; cardstock, SU!; image, Ildi Company; sentiment and circle saying, Gina K; ribbon, American Crafts; coloring, Copic markers; ink, Memento dew drops inks; die cut, Spellbinders Fancy Tags; rhinestone, Basic Grey.

3 comments:

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!