Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Haunting!


{click to enlarge}

Are you in the Halloween spirit? I am! We don't get many kids visiting our house where we live, though, so I'm fairly safe on the snack/treat/chocolate score.

This is part of the Halloweenies that Ildiko has created for Ildi Co images. I love the variety with this group! Seriously - you can represent just about anything from now to Christmas with this group. Go visit the store and see what all we have for you! And check out all the other Ildi Babes projects - links on the left!

Ta for now, ~ky

Recipe: CS by Gina K, PP by Cosmo Cricket; Sentiment by My Favorite Things; Images by Ildi Co., rhinestones by Michael's, coloring with Copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you incorporated both of these images and your colouring is fabulous. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card it looks so much fun that image is quite adorable. Can I also say love your banner J-Bear lloks like my Lopeared rabbit Jojo. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!