Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just chugging along!

You know those days. Don't you. Yep, those days you just trudge along through. A few of my friends have been having those a bit to regularly. So, this is for all my girls! Just keep swimming!

This is Steamy Stanley from Sunshine's Stamp Creations! Isn't he adorable? I can just see him chugging into that special boy's living room piled high with packages! Sunshine has many similar images, and they're all digital. That means INSTANT access, and NO MORE STORAGE needed.

So hop on over to the Sunshine Store for a sweet treat for yourself - no calories, no guilt and all the options!

Ta for now, ~ky

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Nice light colours, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colouring and the colour choice on this one hon. I am trying to leave this card love for the 4th time!!! It just hasn't been working for me for some reason!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card- I like how you combined the patterns.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!