Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cuddles Has Fun

Cuddles is such a versatile critter. Here, she's all dressed up for the parade! Or a girl's birthday party, or even just high tea! Ildiko, the owner/artist, is still having her 10 images for $20 special. Why don't you go grab Cuddles to keep you company?

What - you haven't made the switch to digital? Think it's too scary to live in a technical world? Let me tell you a few things I've learned. Because, yeah, I resisted in the beginning too.

1. Digital images are available to you immediately. No worries about your postman thinking you're creepy by stalking him.

2. Earth friendly - no rubber, no waste, no wood, just good old electrons.

3. Space savers - no need to get hubs to build you 'just one more' shelf. They live on your computer. They can be burned to CD/DVDs or stored on an external memory.

4. Perfect images and total control. You want to make a really cool one of a kind backpack clip for your kid? Just stretch that image to three times larger than you want. Print it on shrink plastic (yes, they make shrink plastic for your printer), color it up and melt it down. Perfect!

Digital images are so smart and affordable. Give them a try! There are several places you can visit on the internet to walk you through, if you're a little uncertain. So, what are you waiting for??

Ta for now, ~ky

Recipe: SU! patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Ink distressing ink and stickles, prismacolor pencils with OMS, Making Memories metal letters, flower and brads, Limelight wide ric-rac. Layout from Card Positioning System challenge #129.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! The inking you did around the image looks so neat. Thanks for posting about the perks of digi stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sponging around him - gives it such a soft look. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bear and brad elements. Your top picture is stinking cute. I love GKD as well. Love your take on the CPS sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!