Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taylor's Home!!

I am so relieved and thankful that "our" Princess Taylor is now at home and thriving. I'm sure what I feel is NOTHING compared to her Mom's pleasure. They have been without pleasure, even simple pleasures for such a very long time. I thought I would send them this card to celebrate the homecoming. It's a very simple card using chocolate and pink Bazzill cardstock, and Pirouette Pink SU! designer paper. A little diamond stickles, Robin's Nest clear dew drops, SU! button, border punch, ribbon and twine round it off. The stamps are from Unity and I used Memento rich cocoa ink.

What Mom doesn't love a thought about her child? So I added 6 cards, using ivory base stock, Memento rich cocoa ink, and House Mouse Happy Hopper images. I bundled these 6 cards up with some princess pink ribbon. These are for Taylor to use - to keep her busy coloring, and to help her express her happiness with different people. I do hope they will love it. Not for me, but just a little added joy at being home!

Peace be the journey - cool runnings.

Ta for now, ~ky

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Love this Ky! The monochramtic look and the colors! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that Taylor is home!! She will love this treat you made for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely - and so nice of you to make this little gift.

    Thank you for the kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!