Monday, May 25, 2009

So Many Challenges...So Little TIME

Well......VSN has been over for a week and I still haven't posted about them! BOBL! {that's Big Ole Belly Laugh for you who haven't been around me enough}


Let me show you just a few projects I love:


The theme (Virtual Stamp Night always has a theme) was Las Vegas. So all the challenges had to do with some Vegas related inspiration. The card above was a sketch challenge, and the sketch was inspired by the slot machine displays! I thought this was such a cool challenge, and I love how mine turned out! Click here for my card's details. Go leave some of the other players some love in the gallery.



The card above was created for the CSI: Las Vegas challenge. We were to "frame" something. I found this intriguing and it took awhile for me to get my idea. Again - click here for the details, and here to leave some love and see the other wonderful creations!
">


The project above just has to be displayed inside and out. I adore this project, which resulted from the Las Vegas buffet challenge that I coupled with Project Tuesday's peek-a-boo treat holder challenge. The sentiment has brought many a smile, and I hope it will again when I mail it to a special someone. Again - here are the details... and here are the other projects.

Please visit those other projects and leave some love!! Please?? With sugar and a cherry on top!? Be watching for the next VSN, and join us!

Peace be the journey - cool runnings.

Ta for now, ~ky

5 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! I love them! Esp the key one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all your cards Ky!! I so love the gold you have been adding on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the key stamp. How clever! That must have taken you some time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome Ky, I love them all! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ky...

    I like the bunny with pink background very sweet... Hotwheels on scs

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!