Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Scrapbook Page...Finally!

Here's a page I did for the Unity Addicts challenge. Our challenge this week was to make anything but a card.

My hubby ran this race last month. He just missed his target time, but I think he did a fabulous job given the very hilly course. I hope you enjoy looking!

Base PP is Karen Foster Design, light brown paper is SU!, all other is Bazzill cardstock. Chipboard letters are from my stash - no manufacturer info; ribbon is May Arts; Decorative staple is Fastenater; brads are Bazzill; sticker quote is SandyLion; fabric amazing sticker is EK Success; journaling tag is 7 Gypsies; number stamps page bottom, 10k, top right, clock face and back of journaling card (hidden) are all Unity (numbers etc., just my type alpha, time of your life, and heartfelt memories, respectively). Fashionably late is My Favorite Things (twisted too). Chipboard letters were painted with MM peach paint, then randomly inked with Ranger Ink tea dye and spiced marmalade. The same inks, plus black soot were used to distress cardstock and SU! paper. Safety pin is one handed out at the race.

Alrighty - I have stuff to do, and 6 miles to run. I'll post again, maybe later, maybe tomorrow!

Peace be the journey - cool runnings.

Ta for now, ~ky

5 comments:

  1. WOW.... Ky... I have never seen such amazing work from you... this layout is incredible!! I love you hun! This layout is awesome!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ky, this is MAGAZINE worthy! You must submit it! Absolutely amazing work! Everything about it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful page!! Love all the details and everything on it works perfectly together!!!! I agree with ashley, submit this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are great but the ephemera really helps tell the story...great LO!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!