Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I'm Not Lion

I'm not! It's very true that I'm in love with this particular lion line art. I've searched high and low but I cannot find anyone to credit with this beautiful lion artwork. It's been on several tattoo websites and elsewhere, but no names given.

HCSB Journaling Bible. Supplies at the bottom of this post.
Label stickers are retired Creative Memories highlighted with white gel pen.

This video shows you a technique called watercolor lifting where you lift off some of the water based ink. I hope it will inspire you!



I've used this piece to help tell the story of 2 Samuel 23:20-21 when Benaiah killed a lion. In a pit. On a snowy day. Wow. I wouldn't go into a snowy, dank pit with a mad llama! I'm not lion! (Really bad, sorry folks!) Here's some random thoughts on long-necked no-hump camels.


We are one day away from a mega-storm here in East Texas. I'm prepared. I have enough toilet paper and animal food to make it through. My needs are secondary to the real owners of this house. I'm glad they let me live here.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I received a delivery today that will keep me busy and distracted from the storm. Except when the natives demand attention and treats. It's an Arkon video stand and I'm seriously in love.

If you'd like to save 20% on the price, use code UNDERSTANDBLUE at checkout.

That's all I have today, kids. I hope it brought you joy and inspiration. Stay safe!

~ky

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!