Thursday, August 27, 2015

Three by Three for School

Hello dear sweet people! Happy Thursday to you!

Today I'm sharing a quick little project I made. I've been feeling the direction to encourage people to take tiny steps to affect a big change in other's lives. I call it the Positivity Project (I know that term is running around the interwebs, but I didn't know that when I started. Not trying to steal anyone else's idea.).

My goal is simple: Be kind. Back to school is a crazy, hectic time of year. All that running to and fro, trying to get the school supplies, learn a new schedule, and juggle everything is a power punch to the sanity. So let's dial it back just a little.

Card base is 3x6 inches scored at 3 inches, 'wood' paper panel is 2.75x2.75 inches.
Look around you. Do you see other frazzled people? That grocery clerk let you check out in her line even though she was closing up for lunch. What about that single mom dropping kids at three different schools? She got a little car damage and is wondering where the money is going to come from. She's on the verge of tears, but then dropped her coffee. I'm telling you, life is hard.

I'm making these small items just for occasions like this. Keep these little cards in your glove box, your purse, or briefcase. Hand them out to these people. HAND THEM OUT. You can write a note in them, or just give it with a hug and tell them to use that card to tell someone else they notice and care. Take just a second to feel the warmth. Don't let your ego get involved, however.

Here's a short video on how I made this set. Enjoy it and I hope it sparks you to do something for the Positivity Project!


Maybe you don't have time to make these, or you think it's too hard for you. Contact me and we can see if I can teach you or make these for you. I guarantee this is the best mood-elevating, love-stimulating, people-uniting act in the whole world! And believe me, we need it.

Take care and SHARE!

~ky

I used my MISTI, the Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented, for this project.

I used my Overhead Cellphone Camera Mount to video this project.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!