Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Little Something Hoppy

I've been crafting my fingers off, lately. We had a lot of great challenges this round of Virtual Stamp Night. Flopsey got to come out and play in my studio.



Of course I had to use Flopsey! With three buns, I should have made a third card, but two worked just fine - one for the girl, one for the boys! I colored them with Copic markers and did a little paper piecing.


Remember, you can click on the image and see it in more detail. I used some distress ink to color up the sentiments, and some washi tape to tone down the bright patterned paper. The deets are below. I hope you're having a beautiful day, and really appreciate you stopping by to see my little creations.

Ta for now,
~ky

Recipe, Both Cards:
Stamps: Flopsey Rainfall, My Favorite Things
Patterned Paper: Daisy D's
Cardstock: GKD, Bazzill
Dies: Spellbinders Labels; Sizzix Alterations, Tim Holtz; Lil Inkers bow die; McGill punch
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Inks
Michael's Rhinestones
Woven wooden ribbon, Kel-Toy
Robin's Nest dew drops




1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and lovely card.Such a talented and gifted lady you are.Thanks for sharing and hugs:)))I love it:)))

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!