Sunday, October 28, 2012

Grand Tags

Chilly nights are here, and days are just cool enough to keep bunnehs inside. Work continues on the studio, and I'm hoping I'll be moved in by Thanksgiving! Yeehaw! Being inside most of the time now gives me a little more time to play with my toys.


I created this card for one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast Stampers. Tenia challenged us to use music as our inspiration, and include pink.



I used Tami Mayberry's Grand Tags set by Gina K Designs. I love this set because it does all the thinking for you. I stamped the image twice, cut out the piano, and popped it up on foam.

I'm thinking of so many of my friends up and down the East Coast who are under the aim of Hurricane Sandy. I hope everything can get back to normal very soon, and that everyone will be safe. I'm off, now, to start on Christmas orders. If you would like custom made cards, leave me a message with your email and I'll get back to you.

Ta for now!

~ky

Recipe:
Cardstock - Gina K Designs Pure Luxury
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Indie Chic, Saffron
Inks - Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Potters Clay
Rhinestones - Basic Grey
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!