Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mix It Up Monday on Thursday

I love Stamp TVs challenges. I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to play, though. I did get a little time today when the Cabana Boy said he'd like to see me spending more time in my studio. LOL I love that man!


This week's challenge was to create a card using Black, White and just one other color. Surprise! I used a deep pink with Gina K's True Love Stamp TV printed papers, stamps and ribbon.


I wanted to keep this card simple, and mailable because it will be going to Operation Write Home. Just a little bling on the hearts to make it special, and that wonderful EK Success border punch. It made my day so nice! No Copic coloring, no stress, no worries. I spent most of my day in the studio drawing a map for a new 'town' for a short story anthology, so easy was just what I needed.

Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope I'm starting a new habit of studio time!

Ta!
♥ ~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!