Monday, August 22, 2011

Busy Busy Bunnies

Hello friends! I have been busy these past few days. Today, it's all caught up with me. I got 9 hours of sleep over a 72-hour period. I kept up my physical therapy 3 days in a row. I did the normal, nominal house keeping (thank goodness for Cabana Boy or we would live in a pig-sty!). Today, I can hardly walk. Every fiber in my back and shoulders is screaming. It's a flare, and will keep me company most of the week. Fun stuff!

I made it to the studio (hello, it's downstairs, right next to the living room) and pulled out stamps. I made... this!

{click to enlarge}

There are seven... 7 ... images on this card. Some are stamped several times, but there are 7 unique images. Most of them are from Theresa Momber's new set Heartfelt, available from Gina K but I also used the salt grass image from her By the Sea set.

So, a couple weeks ago, I mentioned I would be announcing my class in a couple weeks. Here it is, time already. I need to make a little video to tell you all about it. If my body will cooperate, I will get it done today! Class won't start for a couple more weeks, so save your pennies. You're gonna want to go on this ride with me!

Two days ago, we had a big scare. I had Tinker out in our bunny romp pen, and we were chatting with the neighbor. Another neighbor came over with his lab following along, and the lab saw the bunny and oh my oh my. Tinker never was 'got' but she set about crashing the pen and shrieking that horrible bunny death-cry. Oh my HEART! She was terrified, and whimpered even after we were safely inside. For the next day and most of today, I haven't been far from her.



Please understand - I have no problem with my neighbor or his lovely labby (we miss our girl). It was just one of those chance situations. It reminded me how quickly the whole world can change. Hug your babies! Find your happy, share your hellos, and try to not take life too seriously.

Ciao!
♥~ky

Recipe: Gina K pure luxury papers (white 120 lb., tan leather, chocolate brown), Bo Bunny patterned paper, Bazzill textured red, Gina K brown stitched ribbon, jute ribbon, jute twine, Gina K brads, Ky's faux stitching, Copic markers, Spellbinder's nestability dies and ribbon tag die.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love those fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such marvelous texture and detail throughout this card. Beautiful work! Thanks for posting over at Operation Write Home.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!