Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time Passes

Wow - it's been 5 days since I've posted. You guys need to poke me or something! LOL


You all responded so pleasantly to my previous masculine card, that I decided to do another. This card uses Sizzix (Tim Holtz) texture fade, bird cage die (cage embossed with silver powder), and Spellbinder's die for the sentiment. Lots of Ranger distress ink, and a sentiment from Gina K Designs. There are 4 brads on this card, and three of them have a metal nail head on them. I added a drop of glossy accents on the bird for an eye.

This card just makes me happy. I created another that is very similar to this, so I won't show it. These are off to Operation Write Home next week!

Wishing you a happy, creative weekend!
♥ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!