Saturday, September 12, 2009

Etsy Inspired Pinch Hitter!

Hello all my friends in blogdom!! I hope you're having a wonderful start to your weekend! A dear friend of mine and I have been under the weather, and since I'm getting better faster, she asked me to pinch hit for her on the Etsy Inspired Challenge today! Thanks for thinking of me Shannon! Feel better soon, ok? I need someone to pick on!

I LOVE fall, and one of the fun things about fall are all the gorgeous colors. This week's Etsy shop is Pinky's Pet Gear. This is a very cute shop with custom-made collars and leads for your pet. I love the bright patterns and colors they use. There are some skull prints too, which put me in the mood for magic!

Toni from Digi Shack shared some wonderful new images with the team for this weeks projects - this is Lani, the witch. Isn't she adorable??? They have some great stuff at the Digi Shack - go check it out! Thanks, Toni!!

It's so wonderful that EIC is entering YEAR 2 with this challenge (#53)! We had a terrific party last weekend, where we got to meet the beauties behind the AI Factory and SoftPencil. More info is on the EIC Blog, including this week's prizes! YES PRIZES! Just play along!

Please check out the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog for all the wonderful creations by the Etsy Inspired Team, and don't forget to play along! Thanks to everyone for stopping by today.

Ta for now, ~ky

Recipe: base and green cardstock by Gina K; purple cardstock by Bazzill; patterned paper by Basic Grey; parchment white paper by Pebbles; image by Digi Shack, sentiment by My Favorite Things; image colored by hand using smooch, copics and prismacolor pencils; sparkle by Stickles; ribbon by Offray; dew drops by Robin's Nest.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great, cute card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ky you did a fabulous job on this card hun! :) I love the tearing! You and I must think alike since we both kind of did the same thing to our witch image! :) hehe {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!