Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting Into the Swing


We do a lot of hiking and sightseeing. I'm so lucky to have my son out for a hike. On this day, we climbed Angel's Landing in Zion National Park. It was hot, as you can tell from the photo.

I taught this layout as a class at my LSS. The background paper is Patchwork Paper Design Inc., the foam stamps and paint are Making Memories, the corrugated cardstock and tag are Pebbles Inc. with Ranger Ink Walnut Stain distressing ink, the pocket is Bazzil Cardstock, ribbon by Offray, twill tape by and MY stamp by Making Memories, eyelets by Doodlebug, miscellaneous thread and a used/repurposed soda tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Make my day brighter and leave me some love!

Welcome to the Bunny Nest! I host rescued animals in a small in-home setting. Currently, I host 3 bunnies and 2 kitties. These animals will be socialized and housed for the entirety of their lives in my home. They inspire my crafts, and I use any proceeds to pay for their needs. Thanks for visiting!